Layers, we all have them...
Mine are sweet, gooey & creamy. WBU?
🍽 S E R V I N G S
🥗 I N G R E D I E N T S
1 ½ cup oats ( ground into flour )
1 cup almond flour
½ tsp baking powder
3 tbsp melted coconut oil/ vegan butter
600G vegan cookies
2 tbsp vegan butter / coconut oil melted
Peanut Butter Mousse
340g tub of peanut butter
1 can 400g coconut cream (chilled overnight)
1 cup sugar powdered coconut sugar (grind up regular coconut sugar so it becomes fine)
15 medjool dates soaked for 15 mins
½ cup almond butter
4 tbsp almond milk
3 tbsp coconut cream ( from tops of coconut milk cans kept in the fridge overnight or you can get coconut cream cans too)
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 cup coconut cream
280g chocolate melted
Sweetener to taste
Roasted salted peanuts chopped roughly
Unreal peanut butter cups smashed ( optional)
🌿 T H E M A G I C
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F/175˚C (fan assisted oven)
2. Add the oats to the food processor and grind into flour.
3. Add all other ingredients till the mix comes together.
4. Press the mixture into a 9 inch greased tart pan or pie pan with a removable bottom, press mixture on the bottom and up the sides.
5. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Readymade cookie version...
1. Combine cookies and butter in food processor and grind into a crumbly mixture
2. Press into tin and place in freezer until next layer is ready
1. Open the coconut milk cans or cream cans and scoop out solid white coconut cream (you can use the coconut water in a curry or soup or smoothie).
2. Combine all mousse ingredients to high speed blender. Blend until smooth
3. Pour on top of the caramel layer and place in freezer.
1. Add all the caramel ingredients to the food processor except the peanuts and process until very smooth. Add in the peanuts
2. Spread an even layer on-top of the pie crust and place into freezer until next layer is ready
Chocolate Ganache Layer or Drizzle
1. Heat your coconut cream in a small saucepan over medium low heat. You don’t want it to come to a boil, but get hot enough that it’s just about to simmer. If it gets too hot, it will burn your chocolate, but if it’s not hot enough it won’t melt it properly. You should be able to put your finger in the coconut cream without it burning you!
2. Pour the heated coconut cream over the finely chopped chocolate and let it sit for two minutes.
3. Stir the chocolate and coconut cream, folding them together. Keep stirring until the chocolate is melted.
4. Drizzle over the pie or spread as a thin layer on top, top with chopped peanuts, and peanut butter cups
5. Place back into the freezer to set for about 2 hours
6. Take out of the freezer and place in the fridge for about 30 mins before serving or at room temperature for 10 minutes to soften.
♡ Say a little prayer, do a little dance, sprinkle a little love, and serve with happiness ❤️