MAPLE PECAN GRANOLA
Updated: May 30
Radhi to Granola: Describe yourself in 3 words
Granola to Radhi: Well Radhi, if you stay on my good side I'm pretty damn sweet, but occasionally I can be a little nutty with a sprinkle of sass 💁🏽
( For anyone who remembers the UK blind date, I was channeling Cilla Black..if you haven't seen it..watch it so you laugh at this..thanks.)
🍽 S E R V I N G S
1 sheet pan
🥗 I N G R E D I E N T S
6 cup rolled oats
½ cup chopped pecans
½ cup chopped walnuts
½ cup desiccated or shredded coconut
¼ cup sunflower or pumpkin seeds roughly chopped
¼ cup chia seeds
½ tsp salt
½ cup maple syrup or preferred liquid sweetener ( I usually go half between maple syrup and apple sauce)
½ cup coconut oil (or ½ cup for bars)
1 tsp vanilla powder or extract
1 tsp cinnamon powder ( optional )
🌿 T H E M A G I C
1. Preheat oven to 275˚F/ 135˚C
2. Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Mix wet ingredients in a small bowl.
4. Add wet ingredients into dry.
5. Press down into a baking tray so its compact.
6. Cook for approximately 50 minutes to 1 hour.
7. Take out of the oven leave to cool.
To make a granola bar:
1. Follow steps 1-4 above.
2. Press down into a baking tray or into individual moulds
♡ Sprinkle a little love, say a little prayer, and nourish yourself! ❤️