Updated: Oct 6, 2020
On a curry roll right now. This one is creamy and lovely, using veggies you can find easily but with a burst of flavor!
🥗 I N G R E D I E N T S
2 cups green beans chopped
2 cups sweet potato chopped
1 1/2 cups cauliflower
1 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup cashews (soaked for a couple hours or 1/2 hour in boiling water)
1/4 cup water
1 1/2 tsp vegan butter/coconut oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1/2 tsp turmeric
12 curry leaves
1/8 tsp hing
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tbsp grated ginger
1/2 tsp chopped chili ( optional)
3/4 tsp salt
1 tsp CCF powder or garam masala
small handful of cashews and coriander for garnish and a squeeze of lime
🌿 T H E M A G I C
1. Add oil/butter to a pan on medium heat, once hot add in the cumin seeds mustard seeds and let them pop. Next add in the curry leaves hing ginger chili and saute for a couple minutes. add in the rest of your flava flave and mix.
2. Lovingly throw in all the veggies, cover with the lid and let it cook on low to medium heat for about 10 minutes
3. Add the cashews and water into a blender and blend on high speed till smooth
4. Pour in the cashew cream and coconut cream cover again and cook for another 10 minutes or till veggies are soft.
5. Squeeze a little lime before serving.
♡ Say a prayer of gratitude, sprinkle some love and serve with joy ❤️