Updated: Mar 25, 2020
OH HEY chocolate lovers 🙋🏽 I SEE YAA ♥...Creamy, silky & indulgent, cheeky chocolate desert coming right up!
🍽 S E R V I N G S
1 Pie, serves 6 - 8
🥗 I N G R E D I E N T S
300g cookies of choice - homemade or store bought (when I've been in a rush i have used simple mills dark chocolate cookies, you can also use Oreo cookies)
¼ cup melted butter/coconut oil (you wont need this if using Oreos)
½ cup cashew butter (optional)
2 (160ml) cans of coconut cream (approximately 1 cup coconut cream) *
350g dark chocolate
¼ cup maple syrup
450 g silken tofu
🌿T H E M A G I C
1. Throw the cookies into a food processor till its crumbled (looks a little like soil!)
2. Press crumble tightly into a 8 inch tin (keep a little to use as decor on-top), on the bottom and up the sides, and place into the freezer while preparing the filling.
3. Use the double boiler technique to melt the dark chocolate.
4. Place all the other filling ingredients into a high speed blender and lastly add the melted chocolate last and blend till super smooth and creamy
4. Remove the base from the freezer, and pour the filling into the pan.
5. Place into the fridge for 1-2 hours minimum.
♡ Say a little prayer, do a little dance, sprinkle a little love, and serve with happiness ❤️
*Notes: If you can’t find coconut cream cans, then you can just use the top creamy part of a full fat coconut milk can.